Clean AirOur indoor air quality experts will audit your home or office and give you all the tools you need to breathe easy.
24-hour Emergency ServiceWe're here for you and your family, every hour, every day.
Your Local ExpertsHeadquartered in Mason, OH, we're all over the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas.
Serving Our CommunityWe're dedicated to making our community healthier and happier, one customer at a time.
Taking the Time to Answer Your Questions
We offer free consultations and customized solutions to fit your budget and your life. Let us know how we can make your life better.
Servicing All Brands
Installing only the best.
- They were good and the work was great. They were really nice and on time.
- With current "cold" spell, very pleased with our new furnace.
- Fast and wonderful service!
- Thank you for everything. You guys were great!
- Jim from Air Authority showed up right on time for his appointment. I showed him the furnace and I asked him a dew questions about it which he gladly answered. Jim told me the issues my particular model of furnace is known to has as they age and then began his service. After the inspection he said it was not showing any typical age related issues and there were no surprise charges, no "found problems" and no attempts to sell me something I did not want (like a service plan).
My furnace is now 13 years years old and I asked Jim what the life expectancy is and what I can expect as a cost when it comes time to replace it. I expected a vague answer with no real cost attached, but he was able to tell me fairly specific prices for the 3 different levels they sell. There was no pressure to "upgrade now" or anything like that he was just answering the questions I asked.
Overall, I was happy with the service I received and I will use them again in the future.
- The installer did a great job!
- Terry was very polite and reasonably priced. The company called to tell me he was on his way which I liked.
- I called at 7am and Air Authority had a service manager at my door by 8am. He quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. I appreciated the honesty and thorough explanation provided.
- Service tech Terry arrived timely, courteous and soft spoken. Worked quietly, neatly and with respect to the environment.
- They worked with us on every detail and addressed all of our concerns. Communication was excellent, both prompt and clear. I am pregnant and they worked with us to improve air flow to the nursery as part of the project. We got quotes from three companies and Air Authority was the most competitive, but also had the most professional service. It took us several days to come to a decision on how much we wanted to do (replace just the furnace or the a/c too?) and they were helpful the entire time and once we finally made a decision they worked to get us scheduled right away, just in time to have heat again before the snow hit. As part of the service, they came back a few weeks later to check the performance of the furnace and fine tune the settings. Nothing but great things to say about this company.
- Scheduling was easy and convenient. They called day before with reminder and called again when the service repairman was on his way. He was professional in his mannerism and knowledge. Finished in a timely manner and explained all services completed well.
- The workmen were very nice. The salesman was also very considerate.
- Terry was kind and knowledgeable. I felt listened to, he explained the cleaning process and offered suggestions to balance the heat in bedrooms upstairs. I purchased the service plan and a filter. Air Authority is highly recommended.
- I have used them for two air conditioners and one furnace this year. The last two jobs were done over the phone while I was out of town. This makes it very convenient. On the last job I shopped them against another provider and they were several hundred dollars cheaper. The convenience of handling everything over the phone is great.
- Terry Walker was the tech. Very good guy! Helpful, proactive, good explanations.
- Very satisfied with timeliness, cleanliness and courtesy. Previous experience with Trane is good. This is the first time I've used Air Authority, the whole team, from management to installers, were very professional.
- They replaced our air conditioning unit because it was burnt out. It took about two days to complete the work. They also put a vent on the roof. They did a wonderful job and the work is held up well. After we used them, some of our neighbors used them to replace their units. The technicians worked well together and my husband was especially pleased that they didn't take the easy way out. They made sure to protect our home and we have no complaints with the service.
- Terry came at time, we agreed on and the company had already called to let me know he was on the way. Terry was very professional, worked on the furnace and suggested we clean air cleaner more often.
- Larry was prompt and very professional. Pricing was very fair. Exceeded my expectations. Will definitely use them again.
- Terry came on time, he showed my 3 1/2 old son what he was doing.
- Very satisfied with Air Authority!
- All employees were very friendly and business like - from the young ladies on the phones to Mr. Rupert and Dan and the two installers, Morgan and Tony.
- Our experience with this contractor, Air Authority, has been very satisfactory each time we have used them.
- We trust Air Authority and have an on-going Service/Maintenance Agreement. We accepted the recommendation to go with Trane from our Service Tech, Sales Rep and nephew who works for Trane in Lexington Kentucky.
- I really like this company. They seem to really care about their customers and their work.
- Incredible service!
- Exactly on time. Very professional work completed in quality manner.
- Prompt and courteous servicing tech, used shoe protection in house, service took about one hour.
- As always, the technician was prompt, courteous, and wore coverings on his shoes. The gentleman did a great job cleaning the furnace, air cleaner, and also cleaned out the PVC parts of the dehumidifier and showed me the build up that was in it. We have used Air Authority since 2007 when they saved us during a heat wave. Our Son was graduating from high school and the AC stopped working two days before the party. The heat was to be in the mid 90's and we had a house full of people coming. The owner came out, measured, and gave us a price to replace the entire unit. It was installed, and working the day before the party. The owner of Air Authority called us the morning of the party to make sure it was working. That is the kind of service you can't give enough praise. Since 2007 we have used only Air Authority because when you need them, they come right out and take care of their customers.
- Excellent job, explained everything to us.
- Service was professional and thorough. I have been using this company to service my heating and a/c unit for a couple of years now and I've always been happy with the service. The additional charge findings were presented with no pressure to buy but gave me all the details I needed to make a decision I felt comfortable with.
- Air Authority has serviced our furnaces and A/C for years. Was here for about 1 hour. Everything was good.
- On time, good communication, careful on clean up. Great service.
- I called them the first thing in the morning and they were here by lunch. My 4 yr old Trane furnace was turned off the day prior due to the technician from another company stating the heat exchanger was cracked and I need a new furnace or replace current heat exchanger. So, Air Authority came out for a free 2nd opinion. Jim the technician here stated Trane has a test the other company did not perform to decide the safety of this furnace. After performing the test said CO emissions are within the normal parameters for a furnace. I do not need to do anything. I was told the Trane has built in safety operations that will shut it down if it becomes dangerous.
- From the sales visit to the installation, Air Authority exceeded all our expectations. We went with Air Authority because when we had them clean our old system last fall the difference in the job they did versus the company we had been using was a real eye opener. The company we had been using (and who we thought was doing a decent job) did about 50% of what Air Authority did and charged more. Based on the professional cleaning job they did we had them quote on a complete system replacement.
- Exactly on time very professional work completed in a timely manner.
- I wanted to thank you and your folks for getting me back up and running with a new AC unit so quickly. Throughout the process, I had the opportunity to interact with 6 or 7 different people from your organization and I have to say that everyone of them were very professional, excited to take care of a customer, and I could tell they loved their job and working for Air Authority. I know from running a division of GE for 25 years that having a strong enthusiastic team doesn't happen by accident. It's the product of a great leader effectively communicating a clear vision of what he wants his company to look like. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished.
- Well done! I would definitely recommend Ait Authority and Trane to my friends and relatives.
- It was a very good impression that they knew their stuff and very professional.
- GREAT! They were very professional, courteous, experienced, well equipped with parts.
From the receptionist to the serviceman, it was a very wonderful experience.
- Thank you for the work you did, your patience and being courteous and kind. It feels good to have heat over there.
Thank you a lot!
- Our A/C went out, they came over gave us our repair / replace options. We chose to replace and they not only replaced the unit, they also replaced the pad. The difference is amazing!!
- Very professional group. Had a new AC unit installed on a Saturday. They showed up early, worked quickly and cleanly, and exceeded my expectations. Would highly recommend.
- It has been about 18 months or so since you installed our new High-efficiency Trane Furnace and Heat Pump....I realized what appears to be about a 20%+ reduction in utility bills over the last 12 months. In addition, the unit provides a more balanced heating throughout the house.
We are very satisfied with the customer service (cleanings, maintenance, questions, etc.) we have continued to receive since installation.
- I wanted to thank you for your professionalism, service and support in addition to the value added during the installation of our new AC unit (additional disconnect and ensuring the fresh air flow pipe installation was completed). Also, your team of technicians were prompt, courteous and professional—please convey my thanks to the team that did the work—they represented your organization very well. It is greatly appreciated to work with an organization with integrity. We will continue to be customers as a result of our experience.
We are very satisfied with the customer service (cleanings, maintenance, questions, etc.) we continued to receive since installation. Our installation required wrapping the ductwork and adding an additional air cleaner. All were done in a timely and professional manner.